In today’s digital age, it’s easy to forsake or forget about print marketing in favour of digital products. And while we agree, it’s important to stay on top of your social media game and keep your website up to date, printed marketing products can be an effective, tactile leave behind that can be easily referenced by your target audience. Print and digital integration is an important part of the marketing game.
Corporate brochures, for instance, are a great way to align digital messaging with a printed product.
Why brochures in the digital age?
1) Digital and Print alignment: Printed brochures underline the key messages on your website and show that you value and integrated presence. When we create corporate brochures, we create both a print product and a PDF that you can email or post as an easy-to-download marketing tool on your website.
2) Easy Reference: A brochure is easy to read and easy to reference. It puts all of your key company, product or project information front and centre for the reader. Plus, recent studies show print (because of frequent references) has a higher conversion than a single digital interaction.
3) Increase Visibility: Printed products often hang out in reception areas, desks and displays. They are a great way to increase visibility for your company, product or project.
4) Cost-effective: Brochures are an inexpensive way to get your message out. With content often repurposed from a website (if your information is already strong) and design aligned with your brand guidelines, brochures can be completed in a week or less and printed in a matter of a day or two. Printing of 100 brochures can be $1/brochure or less, with huge gains achieved with larger product runs.
5) Leave behind: Brochures are a great way to be remembered. Used as a direct mail piece or distributed post a sales meeting, they are an integral part of your overall sales and marketing strategy.
Check out some of our recent brochure designs.